ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Program
PJC’s comprehensive Implementation Program is tailored to meet your needs.
PJC consultants assist automotive suppliers in ISO/TS 16949 quality management system (QMS) development with the ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Program. The comprehensive ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Program is designed for companies in the early stages of the ISO/TS 16949 process. We make sure our clients are properly prepared for registration by tailoring our program to meet their particular needs.
When organizations write their own documentation, it can take up to two years. But with the PJC ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Program, documentation writing time is cut by as much as 80 percent.
The ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Program may include:
- Gap Analysis, in which PJC compares the automotive supplier’s current QMS, if any, to ISO/TS 16949:2002 requirements, identifies nonconformities and recommends actions to achieve conformity.
- ISO/TS 16949 Overview, describing QMS and registration requirements.
- Quality Manual Development, creating a document that describes QMS policy, procedures, requirements, goals and structures.
- Procedures Development, covering methods, strategies and principles used to perform QMS activities.
- Registrar Liaison, contacting an accredited third-party firm that audits the QMS, its documentation and implementation for ISO/TS 16949 registration.
- Management Representative Selection, assisting in choosing the person with day-to-day responsibility for QMS development and implementation, as well as liaison between management and the registrar.
- Procedures Implementation, ensuring QMS conformity to ISO/TS 16949:2002.
- Internal Audit Assistance, to monitor QMS implementation for conformity to ISO/TS 16949:2002.
- Corrective Action Assistance, to eliminate QMS nonconformities found during internal audits.