OHSAS 18001 Implementation Program
PJC’s comprehensive Implementation Program is tailored to meet your needs.
PJC consultants assist organizations in OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) development with the OHSAS 18001 Implementation Program. The comprehensive Implementation Program is designed for companies in the early stages of the OHSAS 18001 process. We make sure our clients achieve conformity by tailoring our program to meet their particular needs.
When organizations write their own documentation, it can take up to two years. But with the PJC OHSAS 18001 Implementation Program, documentation writing time is cut by as much as 80 percent.
The OHSAS 18001 Implementation Program may include:
- Gap Analysis, in which PJC compares the organization’s current OHSMS, if any, to OHSAS 18001 requirements, identifies nonconformities and recommends actions to achieve conformity.
- OHSAS 18001 Overview, describing OHSMS requirements.
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy Development, creating a document that describes OHSMS policy, procedures, requirements, goals and structures.
- Procedures Development, covering methods, strategies and principles used to perform OHSMS activities.
- Management Representative Selection, assisting in choosing the person with day-to-day responsibility for OHSMS development and implementation.
- Procedures Implementation, ensuring OHSMS conformity to OHSAS 18001.
- Internal Audit Assistance, to monitor OHSMS implementation for conformity to OHSAS 18001.
- Corrective Action Assistance, to eliminate OHSMS nonconformities found during Internal audits.