HACCP Implementation Program
Prepare for HACCP registration with
PJC’s comprehensive Implementation Program.
PJC consultants assist organizations in Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP) food safety management system development with the HACCP Implementation Program. The comprehensive Implementation Program is designed for companies in the early stages of the HACCP process. We make sure our clients are properly prepared for registration by tailoring our program to meet their particular needs.
When organizations write their own documentation, it can take up to two years. But with the PJC HACCP Implementation Program, documentation writing time is cut by as much as 80 percent.
The HACCP Implementation Program may include:
- Gap Analysis, in which PJC compares the organization’s current food safety management system, if any, to HACCP requirements, identifies nonconformities and recommends actions to achieve conformity.
- HACCP Overview, describing the food safety management system and its individual requirements.
- Documentation Development, assisting in creating the documentation that must be maintained for the HACCP system.
- Procedures Development, covering methods, strategies and principles departments use in the HACCP system.
- Procedures Implementation, ensuring conformity to HACCP.
- Internal Audit Assistance, to monitor implementation for conformity to the HACCP system.
- Corrective Action Assistance, to eliminate nonconformities found during internal audits.
HACCP Maintenance Program
Once HACCP implementation has been achieved, the program must be maintained. The PJC HACCP Maintenance Program can perform this work in a cost-effective and efficient manner, tailored to fit the client’s needs.
The PJC HACCP Maintenance Program may include:
- Internal Audits, which are a crucial component in HACCP checks and balances, for discovering a major nonconformity during an internal audit can prevent conformity from being maintained. PJC can conduct internal audits twice a year in a professional, efficient and even-handed manner.
- Corrective Actions, which are performed after surveillance audits to close out nonconformities.
The PJC HACCP Maintenance Program frees up client personnel for regular job duties and costs less than committing a client employee to HACCP upkeep.