ISO 9000 Implementation Program
PJC’s comprehensive ISO 9000 Implementation Program is tailored to meet your needs.
PJC certification consultants assist organizations in ISO 9000 quality management system (QMS) development with the Implementation Program. The comprehensive ISO 9000 Implementation Program is designed for companies in the early stages of the ISO 9000 process. We make sure our clients are properly prepared for registration by tailoring our program to meet their particular needs.
When organizations write their own documentation, it can take up to two years. But with the PJC ISO 9000 Implementation Program, documentation writing time is cut by as much as 80 percent.
The ISO 9000 Implementation Program may include:
- Gap Analysis, in which PJC compares the organization’s current QMS, if any, to ISO 9001 requirements, identifies nonconformities and recommends actions to achieve conformity.
- ISO 9000 Overview, describing QMS and registration requirements.
- Quality Manual Development, creating a document that describes QMS policy, procedures, requirements, goals and structures.
- Procedures Development, covering methods, strategies and principles used to perform QMS activities.
- Registrar Liaison, contacting an accredited third-party firm that audits the QMS, its documentation and implementation for ISO 9000 registration.
- Management Representative Selection, assisting in choosing the person with day-to-day responsibility for QMS development and implementation, as well as liaison between management and the registrar.
- Procedures Implementation, ensuring QMS conformity to ISO 9001.
- Internal Audit Assistance, to monitor QMS implementation for conformity to ISO 9001.
- Corrective Action Assistance, to eliminate QMS nonconformities found during internal audits.