ISO 14000 Implementation Program
PJC’s comprehensive Implementation Program is tailored to meet your needs.
PJC consultants assist organizations in ISO 14000 environmental management system (EMS) development with the ISO 14000 Implementation Program. The comprehensive Implementation Program is designed for companies in the early stages of the ISO 14000 process. We make sure our clients are properly prepared for registration by tailoring our program to meet their particular needs.
When organizations write their own documentation, it can take up to two years. But with the PJC ISO 14000 Implementation Program, documentation writing time is cut by as much as 80 percent.
The ISO 14000 Implementation Program may include:
- Gap Analysis, in which PJC compares the organization’s current EMS, if any, to ISO 14001 requirements, identifies nonconformities and recommends actions to achieve conformity.
- ISO 14000 Overview, describing EMS and registration requirements.
- Environmental Policy and Manual Development, creating documents that describe EMS policy, procedures, requirements, goals and structures.
- Procedures Development, covering methods, strategies and principles used to perform EMS activities.
- Registrar Liaison, contacting an accredited third-party firm that audits the EMS, its documentation and implementation for ISO 14001 registration.
- Management Representative Selection, assisting in choosing the person with day-to-day responsibility for EMS development and implementation, as well as liaison between management and the registrar.
- Procedures Implementation, ensuring EMS conformity to ISO 14001.
- Internal Audit Assistance, to monitor EMS implementation for conformity to ISO 14001.
- Corrective Action Assistance, to eliminate EMS nonconformities found during internal audit.