AS9100 Implementation Program
Prepare for AS9100 registration with PJC’s comprehensive Implementation Program.
PJC certification consultants assist aerospace suppliers in AS9100 quality management system (QMS) development with the AS9100 Implementation Program. The comprehensive AS9100 Implementation Program is designed for companies in the early stages of the AS9100 process. We make sure our clients are properly prepared for registration by tailoring our program to meet their particular needs.
When organizations write their own documentation, it can take up to two years. But with the PJC AS9100 Implementation Program, documentation writing time is cut by as much as 80 percent.
The AS9100 Implementation Program may include:
- Gap Analysis, in which PJC compares the aerospace supplier’s current QMS, if any, to AS9100 requirements, identifies nonconformities and recommends actions to achieve conformity.
- AS9100 Overview, describing QMS and registration requirements.
- Quality Manual Development, creating a document that describes QMS policy, procedures, requirements, goals and structures.
- Procedures Development, covering methods, strategies and principles used to perform QMS activities.
- Registrar Liaison, contacting an accredited third-party firm that audits the QMS, its documentation and implementation for AS9100 and ISO 9000 registration.
- Management Representative Selection, assisting in choosing the person with day-to-day responsibility for QMS development and implementation, as well as liaison between management and the registrar.
- Procedures Implementation, ensuring QMS conformity to AS9100.
- Internal Audit Assistance, to monitor QMS implementation for conformity to AS9100.
- Corrective Action Assistance, to eliminate QMS nonconformities found during internal audits.