Full Implementation and Transition Programs!
Schedule Now for a Reduced Rate!
PJC – A to Z Implementation Program
PJC offers ISO/IEC 17025 A to Z Implementation for calibration and testing facilities. A typical implementation program may include:
- Benchmark Assessment – review current practices against the requirements of the standard, guidance on implementing requirements, determine training needs.
- Quality and Procedures Manual – developed off site.
- Implementation visit to include:
- Hands on training of personnel – roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare personnel for audits.
PJC – Transition Program
The ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard was designed to be more compatible with other ISO 9000 standards, such as ISO 9001:2015.
The major changes are the addition of risk management, restructuring of the elements, improvement replacing preventive action and the requirement of the use of third party proficiency testing or inter lab comparisons.
- On site GAP Assessment
- Guidance on implementing new requirements such as risk assessment/risk management, improvement vs. preventive action and the use of third party proficiency testing.
Calibration and testing laboratories accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 will find international acceptance of their testing and calibration results, efficiency in their operations and improved customer satisfaction.
The effects of ISO/IEC 17025 management system and competency requirements are already being felt by thousands of laboratories around the world, with greater influence in the near future. While implementing a management system is time-consuming and sometimes difficult, accredited laboratories will be considered to have higher standards and better quality results.