TL 9000 Implementation Program
Prepare for TL 9000 registration with PJC’s comprehensive Implementation Program.
PJC consultants assist telecommunications suppliers in TL 9000 quality management system (QMS) development with the Implementation Program. The comprehensive TL 9000 Implementation Program is designed for companies in the early stages of the TL 9000 process. We make sure our clients are properly prepared for registration by tailoring our program to meet their particular needs.
When organizations write their own documentation, it can take up to two years. But with the PJC TL 9000 Implementation Program, documentation writing time is cut by as much as 80 percent.
The TL 9000 Implementation Program may include:
- Gap Analysis, in which PJC compares the telecommunications supplier’s current QMS, if any, to TL 9000 requirements, identifies nonconformities and recommends actions to achieve conformity.
- TL 9000 Overview, describing QMS and registration requirements.
- Quality Manual Development, creating a document that describes QMS policy, procedures, requirements, goals and structures.
- Procedures Development, covering methods, strategies and principles used to perform QMS activities.
- Registrar Liaison, contacting an accredited third-party firm that audits the QMS, its documentation and implementation for TL 9000 registration.
- Management Representative Selection, assisting in choosing the person with day-to-day responsibility for QMS development and implementation, as well as liaison between management and the registrar.
- Procedures Implementation, ensuring QMS conformity to TL 9000.
- Internal Audit Assistance, to monitor QMS implementation for conformity to TL 9000.
- Corrective Action Assistance, to eliminate QMS nonconformities found during internal audits.